*Payments will be posted within 24-48 hours
Please provide your details below.
Review your account details and click the "SUBMIT PAYMENT" button.
Reference Number: 23904832u9043
Review your account and cancel payment now.
Where can I find my ATM Reference number?
- Get your Streamtech bill that you want to settle.
- On the upper right portion of your bill, you will see your ATM Reference Number. Please see picture below for your reference.
- Input your ATM Reference Number on the first row/field on Streamtech’s Pay Bills page.
Where can I find my bill number?
- You will find your bill number on the upper middle portion of your Streamtech bill. It is located just below your account number, and in between the box with your name and address, and the billing period. Please see the picture below for your reference.
- Input the last six digits of your bill number in the second row/field on Streamtech’s Pay Bills page.
For example, if your bill number is INV/2021/123456, just input 123456 in the Bill Number field.
What are Streamtech’s other modes of payment?
As you can see from the tabs above, Streamtech accepts payments from various physical and digital channels. These include our other online platforms aside from this Pay Bills page, bank transactions, and over-the-counter channels. Please take note that all payment transactions made from these platforms will be posted within 24 to 48 hours.
You can click on each of the tabs above to view the platforms, and then select your chosen platform for the step-by-step guide. But here’s a list for your quick reference:
- Bayad Center
- Cebuana Lhuillier
- Tambunting Pawnshop
- Sinag Pawnshop
- RD Pawnshop
- Express Pay
- Metro Retail
- SM Bills Pay
- Robinsons Malls
- Villarica Pawnshop
- GR Bank
- SM Hypermarket
- USSC Service Stores
- EC Pay
- Western Union
- True Money
- Union Bank of the Philippines (UnionBank)
- Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company (Metrobank)
- BDO Unibank, Inc. (BDO)
- United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB)
- Philippine National Bank (PNB)
Note: Make sure to have your Account Number, ATM Reference Number, and Bill Number when paying through these other payment channels.