To improve our services and better serve our beloved customers, Streamtech Fiber Internet is currently conducting an internal billing system update. In line with this adjustment and enhancement, we have suspended payments made through most of our payment partners and channels.
For the time being, subscribers can still pay their Streamtech bills through the following:
How to Pay at Streamtech Offices?
If you have the luxury of time, you can visit any Streamtech office nearest you to personally pay your bills.
How to Pay through Streamtech Website?
Another easier option in paying your internet or cable bills is through our website. Below are the step-by-step procedures:
1. On your browser, go to Streamtech’s billing portal: www.streamtech.com.ph/bills-payment/.
2. Input your ATM Reference Number.
3. Then, input your Bill Number.
Note: Due to the abovementioned system upgrade, type only the numeric portion or the last six (6) digits of your bill number.
Example: Original Bill Number: INV/2021/123456 (input only 123456)
4. Review if the details are correct, then, click Submit.
5. Generate your billing details and proceed to payment.
6. Indicate your billing information and payment details, then, submit.
7. You will be redirected to a notification page that says the payment you have made was successful.
8. You will also receive a confirmation on your registered e-mail address.
How to Pay via the AllEasy App?
We’ve made it handy for you! All you need is a smartphone and a reliable internet connection, and you’re good to go!
2. Log in to your AllEasy app or sign up for a free account if you still don’t have one.
3. Click “Pay Bills.”
4. Choose “Cable and Internet.”
5. Look for “Streamtech/Planet” and click that option.
6. Enter your ATM Reference Number.
7. Then, input your Billing Number.
Note: Due to the abovementioned system upgrade, enter only the last six (6) digits of your bill number.
Example: Original Bill Number: INV/2021/010101 (input only 010101)
8. Indicate the required details: amount you wish to pay and mobile number or e-mail address, then click “Next.”
9. You will be redirected to a transaction summary. Check if the details are correct, then, submit.
10. Enter the One-Time-Password (OTP) sent to your mobile number or e-mail address.
11. You will be redirected to a notification page saying your payment was successful.
12. You will also receive a confirmation of successful transaction via SMS.
In our best efforts to fast-track this system upgrade and the coordination with all our payment partners, customers can rest assured that we will keep them posted.
Get in the loop with the latest advisories and updates of Streamtech. You can always visit our website or Official Facebook Page. For inquiries or concerns, you can call our customer service hotline numbers: (02) 8808-2323 or 0919-057-8888, or send us an e-mail at [email protected] .