How do I pay for my Streamtech bill?
For the convenience of our customers, we made available various bills payment channels:
- Pay via our Digital partners, such as:
- Bayad Connect
- Pay via Metrobank online banking or mobile banking.
- Over-the-counter payments for Metrobank and UCPB are also accepted.
- We also have payments via Megalink ATM Machines.
- Another option is to settle bills via All Day and 7-Eleven convenience stores. Here is their branches that accept Streamtech bills payment.
- LBC, Bayad Center, and SM Supermalls are also our payment partners.
- Lastly, we also have extensive list of Authorized Partners.
You may also pay at any Streamtech branch nearest you.
I have not received my monthly bill. What is the appropriate step to do?
Be worry free. You can enroll for Streamtech’s SMS Notification System where you can always stay updated regarding your account. Just follow the registration instructions and other steps for inquiry or updates and you’re good to go!
Always make sure to update your account information so that you won’t miss on any of our updates!
You may also send an email to [email protected] to request your monthly electronic statement of account (ESOA).
I want to know my account balance and get a copy of my SOA. How do I proceed?
To check and request for your Statement of Account and balance, you may:
- Use Streamtech’s SMS Notification System.
- Call our Streamtech Customer Service hotlines, at (02) 8808-2323 or 0919-057-8888.
- You can also send us an email via [email protected].
How should I inquire on something about my Statement of Account?
To get more immediate answers, utilize Streamtech’s SMS Notification System or give our Customer Service Hotlines a call, at (02) 8808-2323 or 0919-057-8888, or send us an email at [email protected].
Alternatively, you can visit your Streamtech branch and our representatives would be more than happy to assist you.
I have paid my bill for this month but my payment was not posted. What do I do?
Kindly note that posting of payment takes 2-3 days. Please email a copy of your proof of payment to [email protected].
How long does it take for a payment to post?
Usually, it takes 2-3 days for payments to be posted on our system. Hence, to ensure that your account will not be flagged to have an unpaid balance, please settle your bills on or before due date to update your SOA for the following month. See list of Streamtech’s payment channels, for your reference.
Also, please email a copy of your proof of payment to [email protected].
How can I request for a rebate on my bill?
Rebate requests can be accommodated if a report has been filed with our customer service team. Please make sure to send an email request to [email protected].
Rebates for days without connection or service will be applied from the time the report has been made to the day the issue has been fixed. Rebate requests will not be accommodated if the connection or service is restored within the standard turnaround time of 3 days.
For more details, please visit the Streamtech Facebook page.